Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wierd Day

Picture
Last night four tornadoes rocked western MA. The pic here was taken by Nate's dad out his office window. Thankfully we were safe. We did hole up in the basement laundry room when the sky turned green and the wind picked up. But it never amounted to anything much in Easthampton. People in surrounding towns were not so lucky.

In Springfield, roads are closed and schools are cancelled. I'm at home with the baby. He is cranky, and I'm undecided on what to do with the day. In the mean time, the day is slipping away. I hate this frustrating feeling of wasted time. Mix in a good dose of guilt: there are people whose roofs have been torn off by a tornado and I'm annoyed that I can't seem to find anything interesting to do?


Suck it up and do the laundry, Maegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment