Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Wind is in The Burrow

It is the first day of February vacation...ahhh. We are under a wind advisory here in Hampshire County and that suits me just fine. The fire is roaring, the tea is warming and I am looking forward to some homemade toast (for the second time this morning - vacations are made for such indulgences).
Picture
I did NOT slip on the way to the gym this morning (good omen!), and when I returned, Nate had picked up the house, made the coffee and set up the kindling in the stove. Just-add-bic and bingo: instant coziness!
Picture
Evan is snuggled up cozily in his crib. These late morning naps are really convenient! I wonder how long they will last? In the mean time, the wind is howling and pounding on the windows. But the Burrow is tight and snug. Let's have some tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment